Quality Home in Excellent Location!
- Attachments : 030A5112 Kitchen and living small.jpg (207.4K) - Download
- Attachments : House front - Edited better small.jpg (239.9K) - Download
- Links : https://youtu.be/Rb27K18KkhI67 Connect
- - Short Address : http://www.sunbrisbane.com/brsb/bbs/?t=4Fnq
- PriceSubmit Offers
- LocationRochedale South
- Address31 Baroona Street Rochedale South, QLD, 4123
- Bed4 Bath2 Car Park5
If you are looking for a great home or investment, this quality split level home provides ample space to satisfy all your family’s needs and a wonderful investment opportunity with every convenience close by.
Located on a quiet street in a sought after pocket of Rochedale South, this solid brick home built on a generous 617m2 block also offers potential for further capital growth.
- 5 minutes’ drive to a range of schools and within the catchment areas of Springwood Road State School and Springwood State High School
- Near well-known private schools including St. Peters Catholic Primary School, Calvary Christian College, Redeemer Lutheran College
- Walking distance to shops on Parfrey Road and only 5 minutes’ drive to Springwood Mall
- 12 minutes’ drive to Westfield Garden City & Sunnybank shopping centres
- Easy and convenient access to freeways
You will be delighted when you walk through the beautifully landscaped front yard and be amazed by the distinctive split level design. The home has modern and spacious open plan living areas and a large, covered deck perfect for entertaining.
- Well-presented kitchen and generous open plan living area
- 3 nice bedrooms with built in wardrobes at the middle level
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Hardwood timber floors through out
- Luxurious bathroom with double basins, bathtub, and shower
- Large, covered deck area perfect for entertaining
Ground Level is LEGAL HEIGHT:
- Spacious rumpus room with split system air conditioning
- Well-appointed second bathroom and toilet
- Large laundry room with benchtop and ample storage
- Alfresco area to enjoy the garden
More features to enjoy:
- Solar system
- Large lockable workshop style shed
- Double lockup garage with covered carpark
- Side access for boat or trailer
- Low maintenance yard and garden
- Fully fenced yard
Great investment opportunity for astute investors: popular location and attractive features to suit a solid long-term tenant
Whether you’re looking to buy your home, or an investment property, this beautiful property will suit all of your needs.
Open Inspection: 3 Dec Sat at 11am
Contact Lin on 0426 696 383 arrange a private inspection.