미등록페이지

[Others] NSW Coffs harbour W.I.N.T.E.R Blueberry Season Start! / Second or Thir…

JeffKim
2020.09.09 12:25 5,342 0

본문

NSW Coffs harbour W.I.N.T.E.R Blueberry Season Start! / Second or Third visa issuance

※ The current blueberry season is starting and we need a lot of people.

Our company completes the Employment Application Form, pays 9.5% of Superannuation, and legally pays the Tax. We send payslip and salary every Thursday.

Also, when you stop working or apply for a second & third visa, please tell us. We will provide Employment Verification Letter, Piecework Agreement, Pay Summary, Taxation File are scanned and email as a PDF file.

In addition, Workcover (work insurance) is registered and only legal passport and visa holders can work.

-Work-

Crops: Blueberry

Labor intensity: Minimal

Working hours: 08:30 to 16:30

Unit Price: $ 3 to $ 5 per kg

Revenue: $ 700 ~ $ 1,200

Pick-up: $ 5 for pick-up.

※ If you have a car, you can pick it up.

- Blueberry is relatively easy compared to other crops, and you can easily do it for men as well as women. In fact, the percentage of women is still higher today.

- Work five to seven days a week, and every 8:30 every night, I inform you of the next day's work information (location, time, pickup information, etc.) by text. Also, if you want a day-off, please tell us one or two days in advance so that we can take action.

- In the case of unit price, if the market price is high, it may go up or down. As of last year, the average of $ 3.5 per KG was maintained.

Farm work is simply a job, not a job where most crops require special skills. Therefore, there may be a difference in salary depending on your will.

Coffs Harbour is a popular recreational area in NSW. There are so many beautiful beaches, fishing and surfing paradise. In addition, Kmart, Target, BigW, Coles, woolworth are all over the mall.  I really think this is the best city in Australia to have a working holiday.

https://www.facebook.com/Mr.QCrewBerries

https://forms.gle/N4iZqGHMjtBKu5EQ7

Clare

Line : xxyunjixx

WhatsApp : +61 434 477 289

Instagram : yunnggbabe

PH : 0434 477 289

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.